Fix Subtitle Syncing with Video. Sometimes some of the video files are not able to sync with the subtitle and You probably might have experienced this problem. But there is solution for this problem. Video files which are not able to sync with subtitle, to fix all you need is vlc media player installed in system. If you still didn’t install,then its time to install(VLC Media Player ).
How to Fix
- Install VLC Media Player and Open.
- Play the video file with subtitle on it.
- Go to Tools, and select Track Synchronization.
- Select Synchronization tab
- Change the value in Subtitle track Synchronization. Check the subtitle is syncing with the video if not Change the value according to it.
Note that you don’t need to close the Vlc media player Syncing will be automatically change during playing video.